WIN A CiNQRO™ MASK
For a chance to win one of the new Respro® Cinqro™ masks, simply enter your email address below and follow this blog.
Each month we will be giving away a new Cinqro™ mask to one of our new followers.
The Air We Breathe
The Respro® Bulletin Board is designed to keep you up to date with current views and issues relating to Air Pollution and its health implications in our daily lives.
Why Wear A Mask?
Top Posts & Pages
- Africa (9)
- Air Quality (486)
- Allergies (20)
- Asia (74)
- Asthma (25)
- Australia & Oceania (11)
- China (89)
- Cycling (10)
- Europe (37)
- Exercise and Pollution Related Issues (14)
- Hayfever (14)
- Health effects of air pollution (130)
- India (34)
- Japan (3)
- London (73)
- Medical Studies (16)
- Middle East (14)
- Research on Air Pollution in the UK (7)
- Respro® How To Videos (1)
- Respro® Mask Reviews (3)
- Respro® Masks (1)
- Respro® Products (31)
- Running (7)
- South America (7)
- Sports (16)
- TV/News Reports (8)
- UK (166)
- USA & Canada (124)
- World News (50)
Tags2012 London Olympics Air Pollution Air Quality Air Quality Index (AQI) Allergies Asthma Beijing Boris Johnson California China Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) diesel exhaust fumes EU - European Union Exercise forest fire ground level ozone Hayfever Health effects of air pollution Hong Kong India Iran King's College London London London Mayor Nitrogen Dioxide NO2 NOx Ozone O3 PM - Particulate Matter PM2.5 PM10 Research Respro® Respro® Masks FAQ Respro® Products Scotland Shanghai Smog Sulfur Dioxide SO2 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) UK USA Utah vehicle emissions wildfires World Heath Organization (WHO)
- RT @MichaelLonergan: I have to buy a cycle mask. Pollution is killing my chest. Can't wait for fossil fuels to run out. 1 day ago
- RT @xeniaku: купила такую маску: respro.ru/city.htm буду пугать автомобилистов ещё больше 1 day ago
- RT @Sandstormers: #Dusty days in #Doha. I'll be sporting this awesome filtration mask by @ResproUK on tomorrow's ride- breathe easy :) http… 1 day ago
- RT @Londonneur: A dutch station? Nope.... Marylebone this am. London is #cycling pic.twitter.com/csP1u6G9wP 1 day ago
- I’m supporting Food Revolution Day because like my buddy @jamieoliver I believe food education & cooking skills can help save lives #FRD2013 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Pollen
How does the Met Office count pollen? via BBC News – Met Office: How to count pollen.
What do birch, grass and olive have in common? Answer: they are three of the most common pollens in triggering hay-fever. Read more if you are a sufferer or know someone who is. TUM – Some pollens are much more … Continue reading
A heavy dust storm of yellow green clouds of pollen has formed in the south-west of Moscow. Yellow-green storm caused by birch bloom moves towards the center of Moscow — Gazeta.Ru | English news blog.
Allergy sufferers being hit hard by early arrival of high pollen counts – press of AtlanticCity.com:
Pollen forecast – Met Office.
NEPA primed for long, tough allergy season – News – The Times-Tribune.
Warm March makes for miserable allergy season as pollen count exceeds level for ‘dangerous air quality’ | Mail Online (First Published: Mail Online 23rd March 2012)